Saturday, September 6, 2008

Welcome Back iREADERS!

Hi All!
Well, we're off to a great start this school year and as chaos begins to settle into an establised routine, it's time to for us to start thinking about our first read of the year! I have a ton of BRAND NEW books in the libray that I need YOU, my "Teen Review Team" to tackle so stop by, pick one up and get busy reading! I need your suggestions for our club reads ASAP so we can get a line up ready. There are a few surprise author visits I have in store for you this school year, so you definately will want to keep up with the hippist, coolest, most stylish reading club to ever "hit the books!"

Oh, and in case you "forgot" over the Summer (as if!) , look what's coming soon...

Don't worry, I'll save you a ticket! ;)

~Mrs. Stu

No comments: